Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

HaHa

It's funny how all the idiots assume the "try again" button is broken, do you really think the author accidentally made the game remember everything you did, and then accidentally made it play back when you push the button? I wish my programming mistakes would magically turn into a replay feature.

Age of War Age of War

over-rated

I have no idea why everyone loves this game so much, maybe it`s the pretty graphics and music.
The computer player has infinite money, and always evolves at about the same time you do, and the base defenses are very powerful; so the balance of power just swings back and forth the whole game until you get the mega turrets at the end.
This game reminds me of rock-paper-scissors, except both you and the computer can only choose rock.

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Woof

Windows Flip 3D is finally useful for something

Escape Portal Escape Portal

Too Hard

Why is the first puzzle a confusing door code while listening to a voice that may or may not be telling the truth? Does it just get harder after this?

Starfighter:Quadrant Wars Starfighter:Quadrant Wars

....... :(

I also got the "scanning quadrant" error :(

Dino Run Dino Run

Perfect

I love the start of the first level, you're just standing there and suddenly bam! Big huge asteroid brings the death! Weeeeee! The amount of detail is amazing.

Release the Orange Release the Orange

I like Peanut Butter

You find the right angle and power, then you do it like ten boring times in a row of the same shot. The distance you need to throw should change every one or two shots, not eleven. Maybe there could even be wind or obsticals or whatever

EMU 1.4 EMU 1.4

Hello

Some people hate this game because they can't find the "play" or "start" button when the game loads. Then they freak out and give the game a zero. I wanna find more games like this now.